Chancelucky

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Another Adventure of the Voluntary Cat

Phoebe left and came back yet again. If you follow these things, our voluntary cat had just returned after she turned up in the parking lot in front of my Tuesday night basketball game. Four days later, she wandered off for a fourth time and we figured that once again she was gone for good. My daughter and I left the house on Saturday to visit with my mother and stepfather. My wife gets a call from the SPCA, "A woman found your cat in front of the sushi place in town and brought her in for scanning." For a second time, the microchip brought her back to us. We're not sure how we feel about this if Phoebe really did intend to run away. We fully expect Phoebe to take off yet again in a few days. In the meantime, she's once again hopping on favorite chairs, jumping into our bed, and playing with our other cats just the way she did before.

I've decided to write Congress and see if they would consider passing a bill to put one of those chips in the Bill of Rights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home